Are you wondering which computer you could rely on for your most important works? Are you searching for such computers that would increase productivity even in a different condition? Then, for you, the Panasonic Toughbook will be one of the best choices you could make. Every Toughbook designed by Panasonic has its unique features: a rugged computing device, especially for industrial and business users with the durable and functional notebooks, laptops, and tablets.
You are looking to purchase the best Panasonic Toughbook models, and then you are at the correct place. Here, we will try to provide as much as possible about having a Toughbook and some of the best Toughbook in the market.
About Toughbook that you must know
- Panasonic has introduced its first Toughbook over 20 years ago, and the production has been continued since then. By now, many Toughbook ranges have been submitted by Panasonic, and each of them is designed so that it can withstand accidental drops and spillages by the owners, which usually ultimately or temporarily damages any other computing devices.
- The Toughbook can withstand every climatic and environmental condition. You’ll be able to use it now and then anywhere around the world where the traditional computing system won’t be an option as it is also dust and dirt resistant and can function in every temperature.
Here’s a list of the best Panasonic Toughbook models
- Panasonic Toughbook 20: This model is user-friendly and has the best possible display technology and processing, enabling you to work anywhere in various environmental conditions. There are batteries available with both keyboard and tablet. It is incredibly lightweight, which was launched in mid-2016. This Panasonic Toughbook CF 20 has the best sixth-generation Intel Core m5-6Y57 vPro processor. There’s up to 7 hours of battery life guaranteed for this Toughbook.
- Panasonic Toughbook 33: This is a fully rugged seventh-generation Toughbook by Panasonic, one of the best Toughbook. It is the first two-in-one rugged mobile PC with a screen of 3:2 ratio having a display 15 percent larger. It runs on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and is powered by an Intel Core i5-7399 processor. Moreover, this Toughbook can be dropped from 14 feet without any fear of damage, and it can also stand solar radiation, explosive atmosphere, and more. You’ll get two hot-swappable battery packs of long-life batteries.
- Panasonic Toughbook 31: This Toughbook held the name for the most rigid PC notebook for a few-years- until Toughbook 33 was introduced in 2017. If you are looking for the best fully rugged mobile computers, you don’t have to look for others as it is the best choice. This Toughbook 31 is powered by Intel Core i5-5300U (i7 being optional) processor. This model is not for various climatic or environmental conditions, and it is easily dimmable.
The Toughbook range introduced by Panasonic has always been one of the best choices for Toughbook. You can get your ideal type of mobile computing device from the various Toughbook models by Panasonic. I hope this article will help those who are confused about buying Panasonic Toughbook models. You can buy one such a rugged mobile PC without any worries, as it will surely worth buying.