Panasonic Toughbook and Toughpads are solely one aspect of the mobile work station. Highly mobile job codes such as public safety, warehouse management, refinery upkeep, etc. require a work station that is just as mobile. A Toughbook or Toughpad mounted and docked in a vehicle can provide convenience as well as mobility, thereby increasing productivity and decreasing downtime.
Panasonic Toughbook 30/31 Docking Station with Single RF, Automatic Lock
There is a wide range of Panasonic computing and laptop docking station in UAE solutions and peripheral accessories that perfect fit for every agency using their vehicle as a mobile workstation. Here are the best mounting stations at the industry’s most reliable platform for connecting peripherals, which will significantly improve productivity.
Locking Type: Automatic Lock
Automatically locks when the computer is docked. The lock must be unlocked with the key to release the handle and undock the computer. The lock is keyed alike.
It is about 4.50 lbs.
The dimensions of this docking station are 3.90” H x 12.40” W x 12.30” D.
Most unique features are as under:
• Compatible with Panasonic Toughbook 30 & 31 computers
• Panasonic electronics
• Light-weight steel/composite design
• Interlock mechanism shields against connector damage & prevents engagement until properly mounted
• Floating dock connector for easy docking activation
• Forward-facing ports for low mounting capability
Simple, one-handed, docking mechanism:
• Pull side handle forward to dock
• Unlock the key button to release and unlock the computer
Side LED indicator light can be utilized to troubleshoot in the field:
• Green: All ports are ready to work
• Orange: USB and LAN ports not working or external power is not connected
• Red: PC is unsupported, or connection is not made done
• Red (Blinking): Error has happened in firmware, contact Panasonic Technical Support
Certificates & Testing:
1. Panasonic Toughbook Certified
2. Military Standard MIL-STD 810G
• Operational Vibration Method 514.6, Procedure 1
• Non-operational Vibration Method 514.6, Category 24
• Non-operational Vibration (Sinusoidal) – 10‐200Hz Sine Sweep
• Non-operational Mechanical Shock safety Method 516.6, Procedure 1, 3 positive and three negative pulses each axis
• Shock Crash Hazard, SAE J1455, 20G, 135 ms.
• EMC Testing, EN 55022 (CISPR 22), EN 50498
3. Cycle Testing Non-operational, 10,000 cycles of the docking connector, latching and locking mechanisms
4. CE, FCC, RoHS compliant
• Serial (2) D-sub – 9 pin
• Single Antenna Pass-Through TNC
• Ethernet (2)
• USB 2.0 (5) – 4 pin
• External video D-sub – 15 pin
• Headphones/speakers Stereo phono jack
• Microphone Mono phono jack
• Three-year limited warranty (docking connector, printed circuit board)
• Limited lifetime warranty for all non-electronic components (sheet metal)
• Optional 4 and 5 years extended warranty available
• Integrated 120W LIND power supply kit (Item No. 7160-0496). Upgrade non-powered docks.
• External 120W LIND power supply (Item No. 14103)
• Lind low-profile adjustable shutdown timer (Item No. 13792)
• Screen Support (Item No. 7160-0501)
• LED light assembly (Item No. 7160-0096)
• Trunk shelf mounting plate (Item No. 7160-0398)